May 9, 2010

My Next Chapter has Begun

In January I wrote a blog post about change and the opportunity of new beginnings. Since then I have spent a great deal of time writing, contemplating the future of my career path, and searching for the best opportunity for me to pursue. It has been a period of study and refocus for me professionally. While I have always enjoyed the opportunity for self reflection; uncertainty wears on me. The concept of not having solid plans for my future – most importantly my professional future – has always been unsettling to me.

But – for now – my time of uncertainty has come to an end. I have taken the next step and am in the midst of a new beginning. I am excited by the potential possibility of new projects and learning experiences. I am looking forward to new opportunities and gaining new experience. And I am thankful to have the stress of uncertainty removed for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment